The Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona (BIAAZ) is a non-profit organization working to improve the lives of those living with brain injuries and their families.
The Arizona Governor's Council on Spinal and Head Injury supports the Alliance's resource facilitation and coordination activities and related services.
- Resource facilitation and coordination for brain injury survivors and family members,
- Education for professionals, survivors, families, and community members,
- Public awareness and advocacy activities.
On their website, you'll find:
- An extensive online Resource Directory,
- Information about living with brain injury,
- A video guide to help you navigate the system of brain injury resources.
BIAAZ is a member of the United States Brain Injury Alliance.
To learn more: Visit the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona.